Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2 Baptisms!


This was a pretty good week. We had 2 baptisms in our ward! (It´s just too bad that none of them were because of me and my companion haha.) On friday an 8 yr old girl was baptized, and it was really cool because the family feeds us breakfast every friday, so it has been fun to see her progress. During the baptismal service, her 10 year old brother was asked to bear his testimony and he couldnt do it because he was crying so much, it was really sweet.

Saturday the Elders in our ward baptized an investigator and that was pretty cool for me too because the investigator speaks english and he always helps me out haha.

One of our investigators is progressing really well and we are hoping for her to be baptized on feb 13!! It will be really cool if I get to be one of the missionaries at her baptism because I helped find her and have seen her entire progression!

We are going to be moving houses tonight...its going to be sad to not have neighbor elders anymore haha :( We are also going to celebrate the birthday of a really nice member with the Elders tonight.

This week a general authority is coming to the mission, and I think on Thursday we get to go to Queretaro to see him! (which also means that we might get to go to costco! :P)

Love,
Hermana Knudsen

No comments:

Post a Comment