Monday, January 25, 2016

15 weeks down!

This was a pretty good week. On Tuesday night we went to a family home evening with the Elders. The family is really cool and the kids brought some of their non-member friends. After the lesson we had really tasty tamales and dessert, and for some reason we were all on fire with funny jokes. When we left the house, the mom was crying from laughing so hard haha.

Wednesday we went to Celaya for a world wide missionary training video. The video was really good and helpful and then we had splits! I had Hermana Guevara as my companion from wednesday until friday afternoon and and it was awesome! She was really helpful with my teaching the investigators and learnig spanish! She is an awesome missionary and it was nice to have a companion that I could actually count on!! I was only with her for 2 days, but I think she really like me because she invited me to her wedding in El Salvador hahaha. On Wednesday we also got to go to Costco again, so that was super awesome!!

Friday night we set a baptism date for one of our investigators and I feel good about this one! We also visited our investigator who couldnt get baptized in December, and his testimony is amazing and he reallly wants to be baptized, so I hope that can happen soon!

Love,
Hermana Knudsen






No comments:

Post a Comment