Monday, January 18, 2016

Coscto!

Highlight of this week was definitely going to Costco haha. On Monday night we met this lady who speaks English (and I think is from the states) at a little store and I talked to her for a few minutes. She yelled to us and said ¨hey missionaries!¨ and said that all of her brothers went on missions. Then on Tuesday at costco we ran into her again! It was kind of embarrassing because we were acting ridiculous on the carts and singing and taking funny pictures, and she stopped us and took pictures for us. I talked to her a little bit more and she told me that she wishes that I could be her daughter haha.

The rest of this week was not super interesting. We found out that we have to move houses next week. I am really sad about this because I will lose my awesome neighbor elders, which are pretty much the only good part about the mission right now haha :( The good thing is that our new house is really fancy! Its pretty big and has a washing machine!!

We went to a baptism on saturday for the other missionaries in the district, and on sunday our whole district ate with the nice lady who washes our clothes, so that was fun!

Love and miss everyone!!

p.s. there is a small chance we get to go to costco again this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment