Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 1 in Leon!!

Wow...it finally happened! I have a companion that I love!! Hna Paez is like my best friend and we work super hard together! She is from Equador and her city is going to get a temple!

Leon is super cool! I guess my other areas were like little towns, and leon is a big city, so it kind of an adjustment. I guess my area is the most robbed area in the mission and we cant take our cameras around or anything, but I like it here. Today we went to a mall and it was just like america! (But in spanish and with different stores haha.) Also a friend from the mtc is in my zone and we share a church for district meeting so I get to see him every tuesday! 

Conference was awesome! Most of the missionaries in Leon went to the stake center and I got to watch it in english with all of the other gringos in a room with a desk and comfy chairs!! I really felt the love of the leaders this conference and especially liked the talks from Pres Monson, Christofferson, and Holland. (and Oaks and Uchtdorf)

I think that the people are going to be really great. We dont have a lot of investigators right now, but the ones we have are really strong! I cant believe that I have been gone for almost 6 months! Spanish is coming along haha. I can understand everything, but I still have a little trouble saying exactly what I want to say. My comp speaks english!! It is so helpful! She can translate!!!

Love and miss everyone!! See you in a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment