Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Last Week in the MTC!

Wow, I am really starting to freak out about leaving the MTC! This is my last P-day here, and we already had our last pizza day! :( On Monday morning I leave for Querétaro with Elder Marshall and about 7 other Latinos. I am really excited to start talking to and helping people, but I am going to miss everyone here. My teachers, district, and friends are so amazing and I was so blessed to get to know them!

This week was great! We had a birthday party with cake and everything for our district members with birthdays since we´ve been here. We had a really good devotional on Sunday night by Lane Steinagel. I think he is like the director of all of the international MTCs, and he is really cool! He speaks like 5 languages and he was involved in creating Preach My Gospel. I think we also really like his devotional because it was in English and he didn´t have a super thick spanish accent haha.

One of the Hermanas in my district went home on Thursday, so her companion got put into a trio with me! It is so much fun! Teaching people and having to be followed around by two people all day is pretty weird, but I love my new companion!

I had to give a talk in spanish for sacrament meeting on sunday, but it was super low pressure because there are only like 20 people in our branch haha. I have gotten a lot better and understanding and teaching in spanish but I know that I will still be super confused when I get into my mission.

Everyone tells me that my mission is very pretty and modern. I guess the city is growing really fast and they have lots of normal american stuff there! I´m excited!

I love and miss everyone!

Hermana Knudsen

Here is a picture of my district that Hermana Robertson and I drew. We are artists :P





No comments:

Post a Comment