Wednesday, November 11, 2015

One Month Down!

Wow, time is so weird here. I fee like I´ve been at the MTC for my whole life, but it´s also crazy to me that i have already been gone for a month! I only have 2 weeks left at the MTC. My district leaves for our real missions the Monday before Thanksgiving. Nothing super cool happened this week, but I had a lot of fun.

 Sundays are really good here, it´s just church, devotionals, a video and then our zone plays scripture roulette and it´s pretty inspirational haha. I gave the closing prayer in sacrament meeting in spanish, and I´ve gotten pretty lucky and not had to give a talk yet. Tuesdays are also our favorite day because it´s pizza day and we have service projects/devotionals instead of our normal class and teaching schedule.I´m getting a lot more comfortable with teaching people, but I´m still scared for teaching real people because they talk really fast and I can barely understand them.

Last night was probably the best night I've had here. My stinkin companion made me go to choir with her and sing for the devotional, but it wasn´t that bad. At the devotional I met a few Native elders who will be leaving for my mission in Queretaro with me! They seem really cool and I am excited start my mission! After the devotional the elders in my district gave priesthood blessings to an elder that was sick and about to leave for his mission in the morning, and to one of the hermanas in my district because she is going home tomorrow. I am seriously so blessed to have these people in my district and I am going to miss everyone soooo much in two weeks.

Hopefully more interesting things happen this week! Love and miss everyone!

-Hermana Knudsen

No comments:

Post a Comment