Monday, November 7, 2016

Dolores 2

SOOOO...I was super happy in Tequis with my companion and district and the people there, but the second week of the transfer the took me and my comp out of tequis and put us in Dolores. Dolores was my second area and i hated it hahah, and now it has a lot of problems, so its a little bit hard.

Now that I have been here for a week, I still cant tell if being here is the worst blessing that Ive ever received or a curse with a silver lining haha. All of the members and everyone remember me and they really like me, they think its cool that i speak spanish now. At church yesterday I saw one of my converts and he came up to me and said that its a miracle to see me again!! hahaha.

I dont know what happened here...i think that the members had some problems with the missionaries because now they only feed us 3 days a week. The branch presidents wife refuses to feed the other set of missionaries here, but she said that she would feel my comp and i hahahah. also, a bunch of the people that i loved here before are now inactive...i think thats the reason i got sent here again haha, we have to go bring them back.

The work is kind of hard because we only have 1 investigator. all of the people i remember belong to the other sisters here, so we have to find all new people haha.

but things are good! im still with my comp and shes awesome!! last week i spent a whole day with my fave comp in queretaro. queretaro is like 4 hours away from my area but we have to go there again on wednesday to take care of my visa, so i think ill see my friends again!

This week I got to talk a lot with my mission president and i love him! he is so great! I think he is the only homie i have that is from utah haha.

love and miss everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment