Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week 2!

So I´ve been here for 2 weeks now and I am completely fluent in Spanish!...kidding that is a big lie. Today we went to the Mexico City temple and everyone spoke spanish, and I had no idea what they were saying. The temple is very pretty though! It´s huge and one of only five in the world to have an angel moroni with the golden plates and a trumpet in his hands. There is a little store by the temple and i got some scripture cases and a ring for really cheap!

My district is still amazing. I like it here at the Mexico MTC! I guess there was a hurricane in Mexico, but it didnt come close to us. They were saying that if it did hit us, we would have to be transferred to Provo. Yesterday it rained like crazy though and today while driving to the temple, the streets were still flooded with water.

Two elders from my district got called as zone leaders on suday and our "investigator" from last week became our night teacher this week. It´s been really weird getting used to him teaching us now haha. MTC work has been getting progressively harder. We have language classes morning and night now and next week we will have to only speak spanish.

That´s pretty much everything cool about this week haha.

 Happy Halloween on saturday! I miss everyone!

-Hermana Knudsen
Such cutes sisters! Comp: Hermana Lutze headed to the Mexico Torreon mission.

So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment