Sunday, May 22, 2016

7 MONTHS!


Wow, it feels really weird to have been gone from home for 7 months now! I feel like I´ve been here my whole life haha. 
This week I got sick for the first time. I guess I have a stomach infection and I have to take some pills for 11 days haha. We spent of tuesday at home because I spent the whole day sleeping and in the bathroom haha. I didnt eat anthing for like 3 days, but I think I´m better now.

We aren´t teaching a lot of people right now, so we have been contacting a TON! We found 2 really good contacts...but when we went to their house for the lesson, they both told us that they are actually members and have just been inactive for like 15 years now...so we cant baptize them haha :/ Yesterday at church a lady from the ward brought her granddaughter and the granddaughter is suuuper interested in the church and knows all of the lessons. She is like 25 and said she has just been waiting for her parents to let her be baptized because they are super catholic. We have a lesson with her on wednesday and we are super excited!!

Today was a pretty good P day. I went to costco with my companion!! We got muffins and pizza! 
This morning we went to a little store thats on our same street to buy breakfast and when we came back to the house, our neighbor was getting arrested and put into the police car...so that was interesting hahaha.

Last week we had transfers but I get to stay here in Echeveste, Leon with my same awesome companion!!! Also one of my super homies from San Miguel is in my zone and we get to see each other every Tuesday!!

Love and miss everybody!

Hermana Knudsen


No comments:

Post a Comment